Proudly Serving All of Rock Island County
Learning tree, a place to grow
At Learning Tree Child Care Center, we take pride in making sure your child gets individual attention. Our teachers have been with us for 10 to 15 years. They know that the key to great child care is communication and individualized learning.
Our infant and toddler program is a fun and loving learning environment that your child will love. For your convenience, we offer assistance in filling out resources and referral forms.
• Infants as young as 6 weeks are welcome
• USDA food program provides formula and baby food
• If parent prefers, they can provide own breast milk
• Walks, reading and sitting on the floor
• One-on-one time
• 2 teachers in room at all times
• Time outside
• Age-appropriate activities
• Music time, play time and art time
• Each child has own cribs or cots (depending on age) and place to have their own diapers